Watch the Seattle Seahawks take on the Chicago Bears in the NFC Wild Card Playoffs online. Catch all the action from your computer or mobile device.
Watch Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears Online: You can watch the game live on your computer or mobile device. Just enter your email address and password to sign up.
How to watch Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears online
You can watch Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears online by subscribing to a streaming service like NFL Game Pass. With NFL Game Pass, you can access live and on-demand games, including out-of-market preseason games, all 256 regular season games, and the NFL playoffs. You can also watch highlights, replay every game with all-22 coaches film angles, and get commentary from around the league.
Where to find a free live stream of Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears
The game will be streamed on the NFL’s official website, NFL.com.
5 ways to watch Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears without a cable subscription
1. Sling TV: Sling TV is a streaming service that offers access to a variety of cable channels, including ESPN, for a monthly fee. There is no contract required, so you can cancel at any time.
2. NFL Game Pass: NFL Game Pass is a subscription service that allows you to watch all regular season and postseason games online or on your mobile device. It does not offer live coverage of games, but they are typically available within 24 hours after the game has ended.
3. Hulu with Live TV: Hulu with Live TV is a streaming service that offers access to live and on-demand television shows, movies, and more. It includes access to ESPN and other sports channels as part of its package of over 60 channel options. There is no contract required for this service either, so it can be canceled at any time.
4. CBS All Access: CBS All Access is an online streaming service that provides access to live and on-demand programming from CBS television networks. Plans start at $5/month with no contract required meaning you can cancel anytime.
5. YouTube TV: YouTube TV includes 70+ live & local channels like ABC, NBC, FOX, ESPN, HGTV & more. You’ll get unlimited DVR storage space plus 6 individual accounts for $40/mo with no commitment required so you can cancel anytime.
3 alternative ways to catch the Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears game if you can’t get to a TV
1) Catch the game on radio. There are a number of Seattle-based and Chicago-based radio stations that will be broadcasting the game.
2) Watch the game online through one of the many streaming services that offer NFL games. You may need to sign up for an account, but there are free trial options available as well.
3) Go to a local bar or restaurant that is showing the game. Many sports bars will have all the big games on, so this is a great way to catch the action even if you’re not at home.
7 last-minute tips for watching the Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago
1. Get there early! Gates open at 10 a.m., so you’ll want to get to your seat early to catch all the pre-game festivities.
2. Don’t forget your earplugs or headphones! The decibel level at CenturyLink Field can reach over 100, so come prepared.
3. Have your camera ready! There are plenty of photo opportunities with the Seahawks’ massive 12th man flag and the team’s iconic “Seahawk Head” logo at midfield.
4. Wear navy and green! Show your support for the Seahawks by donning their colors – especially if you’re sitting in the bleachers (sections 122-123) which are reserved for fans wearing Seahawks gear only.
5 Bring a jacket… or two! Even though it might be sunny when you leave home, Seattle weather can be unpredictable – and cold – so come prepared with some layers just in case.
6 Be respectful of other fans… and have fun yourself! Remember that everyone is there to enjoy themselves, so try not to be too rowdy or disruptive – but feel free to join in on any chants or cheers you hear around you (just maybe not too close to someone else’s ear!).
7 And finally, when all else fails… Go Hawks!!!