Free Live Stream, How to Watch NFL
The Los Angeles Chargers travel to Arrowhead Stadium to take on the Kansas City Chiefs in an AFC West matchup. The Chiefs are coming off a disappointing loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers while the Chargers picked up a big win over the Baltimore Ravens. Both teams will be looking for a win in this one as they battle for first place in the division.
1) How to watch Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers online
Assuming you want to watch the game live:
1) Go to CBS Sports website or app (download app on IOS or Android).
2) create an account- this will give you a free trial period. You will have to enter your payment information, but you will not be charged until after the trial period ends. If you cancel before the trial is over, you will not be charged at all.
3) Once logged in, go to “live TV” and find the Chiefs vs. Chargers game under “all live and upcoming”. The game should start around 1:00 pm EST on Sunday, December 13th.
2) Where to find the best live stream for Chiefs vs. Chargers
The best live stream for Chiefs vs. Chargers can be found on NFL Game Pass.
3) How to get a free live stream for Chiefs vs. Chargers
There are a number of ways to get a free live stream for Chiefs vs Chargers. One way is to sign up for a free trial with one of the many streaming services that offer live NFL games, such as Sling TV, DirecTV Now, or Fubo TV. Another way is to find a free live stream on one of the many websites that aggregate such streams from around the web; some good options include Findstreams.net and Vipbox.tv. Finally, some social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook often host free live streams of NFL games; simply search for “Chiefs vs Chargers Live Stream” on either site to see if there are any currently available streams.
4) What time the game starts and how long it will last
The game starts at 8:00 p.m. and will last for two hours.
5) A brief history of the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers
The Kansas City Chiefs began play in the American Football League in 1960 as the Dallas Texans. The team was founded by Lamar Hunt, who also owned the AFL’s Kansas City Chiefs. The team played their home games at Dallas Stadium (now known as Texas Stadium) and finished with a record of 7-5-2 in their inaugural season. In 1963, the Texans relocated to Kansas City, Missouri and became the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs went on to win two AFL Championships (1964, 1966) before joining the NFL after the merger of the AFL and NFL in 1970.
In 1970, under head coach Hank Stram, the Chiefs won Super Bowl IV over Minnesota 23-7 for their first ever NFL championship. After a few lean years following their Super Bowl win,Kansas won back-to-back AFC West titles in 1993 and 1994 behind quarterback Joe Montana but lost both times in heartbreaking fashion to Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship game. In 1995 cornerback Darrelle Revis was born; he would go on to be one of if notthe best cornerback ever In 1996 tight end Tony Gonzalez was drafted 3rd overall; he too would become one of if notthe best tight end ever However it wouldn’t be until head coach Andy Reid’s arrival along with quarterback Alex Smith that they’d return back to prominence
The Chargers began play as charter membersof teh American Football Leaguein 1960 They were originally based out Los Angeles but moved San Diego after just one season When then owner Barron Hilton threatened to move them again unless San Diego built him a new stadium voters approved public funding Qualcomm Stadium AKA “The Q” opened in 1967 Since joining teh National Football Leaguethe chargers have made playoffs 14 times winning 8 division championships Along with 1 AFc Championship appearances losing narrowly each time To Miami Dolphins 17 16 And New England Patriots 24 21.