The Chicago Bears will take on the Houston Texans at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. This is a matchup of two of the best teams in the NFL this season. The Bears have one of the best defenses in the league, while the Texans have one of the best offenses. This should be a great game to watch.
1) How to watch the Houston Texans vs. Chicago Bears online
2) How to make the perfect scrambled egg
1. The Houston Texans will take on the Chicago Bears at 1:00pm EST on Sunday, September 13th. To watch the game online, visit NFL.com and log in with your cable provider information. Then, navigate to the “Live” tab and select the “Houston Texans vs. Chicago Bears” game from the list of available games.
2. Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast food for a reason – they’re easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste. Here’s how to make perfect scrambled eggs every time:
– Whip up some eggs in a bowl (use as many as you like – we usually do 2-3 per person). Add in a splash of milk or cream and whisk until combined.
– Melt some butter in a frying pan over medium heat, then pour in your eggs.
– Use a spoon or spatula to constantly scramble the eggs as they cook – this will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking to the pan.
Once they’re cooked to your liking (we like ours still slightly runny), season with salt & pepper and serve immediately!
2) Where to find the best live stream of the game
The best live stream of the game can be found online at websites such as Twitch and YouTube Gaming.
3) What to expect from both teams in this matchup
The two teams in this matchup are the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams. The Patriots are coming off a loss to the Miami Dolphins, while the Rams are coming off a win against the Seattle Seahawks. Both teams have something to prove in this matchup, and it should be a close game.
4) Keys to victory for the Houston Texans
1. Get a good start: The Texans need to come out of the gate strong and put points on the board early. They can’t afford to fall behind and have to play catch-up all game.
2. Stop the run: The key to stopping any offense is to stop the run first and force them into passing situations. If the Texans can stuff the run and make the other team one-dimensional, they’ll be in good shape.
3. Pressure the quarterback: Houston’s defense needs to get after opposing quarterbacks and make them uncomfortable in the pocket. If they can rattle some QBs, it will go a long way towards winning games.
4. Make plays on special teams: Special teams can often be the difference between winning and losing in football games. The Texans need to make sure they’re capitalizing on every opportunity on special teams, whether it’s making a big return or nailing a field goal when it counts most.
5) keys to victory for the Chicago Bears
1) Establish the ground game: The Bears need to be able to run the ball effectively to take pressure off of their quarterback and keep their defense fresh.
2) Win the turnover battle: Chicago has been among the league leaders in turnovers forced in recent years, and they’ll need to continue that trend if they want to win.
3) Get after the quarterback: The Bears have one of the best pass rush duos in the NFL in Khalil Mack and Akiem Hicks, and they need to use them to disrupt opposing offenses.
4) Limit big plays: Chicago’s defense is built around not allowing big plays, so they’ll need to stay disciplined and make opponents earn everything they get.