The Miami Dolphins are set to take on the Philadelphia Eagles in a Sunday afternoon game. This is sure to be an exciting match-up between two of the NFL’s best teams.
The Miami Dolphins will take on the Philadelphia Eagles in an NFL matchup. This is sure to be a great game, as both teams are looking to improve their record. The Dolphins are coming off of a loss to the New England Patriots, while the Eagles are coming off of a win against the New York Giants. Both teams will be looking to get back on track with a win in this game.
1. How the Miami Dolphins can upset the Philadelphia Eagles in their upcoming matchup
2. Why the San Francisco 49ers will beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Miami Dolphins may be underdogs against the Philadelphia Eagles, but they have a chance to pull off an upset. The Eagles are coming off a tough loss to the Dallas Cowboys, and they could be vulnerable. The Dolphins have a good defense that could give them trouble. Furthermore, quarterback Ryan Tannehill is playing well lately and he could take advantage of Philadelphia’s defense.
Meanwhile, the San Francisco 49ers are favored to beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The 49ers have been one of the best teams in the league all season long, while the Buccaneers have struggled. Tampa Bay does not have enough firepower on offense to keep up with San Francisco, and their defense is not good enough to slow down Jimmy Garoppolo and company.
2. 3 key players to watch in the Dolphins-Eagles game
Some key players to watch in the Dolphins-Eagles game are:
1. Jay Ajayi, running back for the Dolphins. He is a powerful runner that can break tackles and pick up big yards.
2. Cameron Wake, defensive end for the Dolphins. He is a sack machine and will be looking to disrupt the Eagles offense all game long.
3. Jason Peters, offensive tackle for the Eagles. He is a big body that can keep QB Carson Wentz upright and give him time to throw.
3. What the Eagles need to do to win against the Dolphins
The Eagles will need to shut down the Dolphins’ running game and put pressure on QB Ryan Tannehill. They’ll also need to take advantage of their opportunities on offense, especially in the red zone.
4. A preview of the much-anticipated Dolphins-Eagles game
The long-awaited game between the Dolphins and the Eagles is finally here. After weeks of anticipation, fans are ready to see which team will come out on top. The Eagles are looking to continue their winning ways, while the Dolphins hope to get back on track after a tough loss last week.
Both teams have strong defenses, so it is likely that this game will be decided by which offense can make more plays. The Eagles have shown they can score points in bunches, so they will need to be at their best if they want to win this one. The Dolphins will need to find a way to get their running game going if they want any chance of winning.
This should be a great game between two evenly matched teams. It is sure to be exciting from start to finish, so make sure you don’t miss it!
5. 5 things we learned from the last meeting between these two teams
1. Both teams are evenly matched and it should be a close game
2. The home team has a slight advantage
3. The away team is missing some key players which could be crucial
4. Both teams will be looking to take early control of the game
5. There is no clear favourite going into this match.