The Houston Texans will take on the San Francisco 49ers in the Wild Card Playoffs. The game will be played at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. The Texans are coming off a loss to the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC South title game, while the 49ers defeated the Seattle Seahawks in
The Houston Texans will take on the San Francisco 49ers in a matchup of two of the best teams in the NFL. The Texans are coming off a loss to the New England Patriots, while the 49ers are coming off a win over the Green Bay Packers. Both teams will be looking to get back on track with a win in this game.
1. Houston Texans vs. San Francisco 49ers: A preview of the big game
The San Francisco 49ers and Houston Texans are set to face off in a huge Week 11 matchup. Both teams are coming in with identical 10-1 records and this game has the potential to be a preview of the NFC Championship game.
The 49ers have been one of the most dominant teams in the NFL this season. They have one of the best defenses in the league, led by defensive end Nick Bosa, who is arguably the favorite for Defensive Rookie of the Year. The 49ers also have a strong running game, led by Raheem Mostert, who has rushed for over 800 yards and nine touchdowns this season.
The Texans have been equally as impressive this season. Their defense is anchored by superstar J.J Watt, who is having another Defensive Player of the Year caliber season. The Texans also boast a potent offense, led by quarterback Deshaun Watson and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
This game is going to be a battle between two of the best teams in the NFL and it should not be missed.
2. How the Houston Texans can beat the San Francisco 49ers
The Texans need to find a way to keep the ball away from the 49ers’ high-powered offense. They will need to establish a strong running game, and they must be able to protect their quarterback. The key for the Texans will be to stay patient on offense and not turn the ball over.
3. Why the San Francisco 49ers will win the game
The San Francisco 49ers are a team on the rise. They have a young, talented core of players and a bright future ahead of them. The 49ers also have one of the best defenses in the NFL. They will be able to contain the Seahawks offense and make life difficult for Russell Wilson. The 49ers will win this game because they are the better team.
4. 5 key players to watch in the Houston Texans vs. San Francisco 49ers game
1. J.J. Watt: The three-time Defensive Player of the Year is a force to be reckoned with on the defensive line. He’ll be looking to disrupt the 49ers’ offense and get after quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
2. DeAndre Hopkins: One of the best wide receivers in the game, Hopkins will be a key target for Deshaun Watson in this one. He’s got great hands and is a tough player to defend.
3. George Kittle: The 49ers tight end is one of the best in the business and he’ll be a big factor in their game plan against the Texans defense. Be on the lookout for him catching some key passes from Garoppolo throughout the game.
4 Ka’imi Fairbairn: The Houston kicker will need to be on his game as field goals could end up being important in this one potentially lower-scoring affair between two good defenses..5 Marquise Goodwin::The speedy receiver has had an up-and-down career but he’s always been a threat with his ability to takethe top off opposing defenses, which could come into play against Houston’s secondary if they give him some space to work with.
5. A predictions for who will win the Houston Texans vs. San Francisco 49ers
The the San Francisco 49ers will win the game against the Houston Texans. The final score will be 24-21.